As most of you are aware there was an issue detected yesterday in Panda Cloud Office Protection and Retail 2015 products. This issue may have caused some files to be moved to quarantine.
We advise that you DO NOT RESTART YOUR COMPUTER until you have checked with us first.
This information applies to the following products:
• Panda Cloud Office Protection
• Panda Cloud Office Protection Advanced
• Panda Antivirus Pro 2015
• Panda Internet Security 2015
• Panda Global Protection 2015
• Panda Gold Protection
An automated update published yesterday unexpectedly resulted in Panda protection detecting and neutralising several files on some systems, these files varied from the windows system, and applications including panda files. These files were quarantined rendering the applications unusable. The issue was quickly detected and a corrected signature file released. Pandalabs and the development teams immediately began working on a process and tools that will help rectify any system issues. However, in certain environments it is possible for the incident to persist. To verify if this is the case of your computer, please follow the steps below.
What do I Need To Do?
1. Check to see if your applications are running OK
2. You might also experience messages on screen stating GDI, PSUAmain, missing DLL or similar error messages
3. If any of the above please contact us via remote session (RLS Desktop Support) so we can deploy the fix.
If you have any questions regarding the problem or any other technical questions, please don’t hesitate in contacting me through the usual channels. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 334 2020.
RLS Support Team